AGR is delighted to be a supporting sponsor at this week’s OGUK’s Offshore Decommissioning Conference in St Andrews.
During the two day hybrid event over November 23 – 24, the industry engages to discuss the challenges and opportunities that exist in the decommissioning industry in the UKCS and beyond.
Our clients can count on us to deliver support at all levels as they plan for decommissioning.
- Through early engagement and collaboration, you can rely on us to deliver an integrated, cost-efficient decommissioning service that delivers out-standing operational, safety and environmental performance.
- With extensive experience of over 550 well campaigns in six continents, including the plug and abandonment of over 200 wells in Norway, UK and Australia, AGR is well-placed and well-connected for all your decommissioning requirements.
- Our distinctive approach makes sure we have the right team with the right blend of competence, experience and knowledge for each distinct project.
- An extensive vendor and subcontractor network that covers waste and logistics management through to major decommissioning subcontracts such as rig, subsea infrastructure removal, heavy lift vessel and disposal yard selection.
- Our decommissioning strategies are complemented by innovative commercial models that are aligned to our clients’ requirements.
We are very proud that our efforts in the field of decommissioning have been recognised through our shortlisting as a finalist in the 2021 OGUK Awards “Excellence in Decommissioning” category.
Our Aberdeen-based team were contracted by PETRONAS subsidiary, PSE Kinsale Energy Limited (KEL) to complete the platform phase of Kinsale offshore well decommissioning project as part of the multi-field decommissioning campaign.
This was a large-scale platform decommissioning project that presented an unusual set of serious challenges. Click here to read the full story.
Contact us to find out more how we can help you with your next decommissioning project.