• Exhibit a sound knowledge of discipline, the organization’s systems, and provide a satisfactory level of competence in identified behaviors and skills required.
• Work independently, provide recommendations on local/regional issues and work/interact with other internal/external departments.
• Initiate planning, organizing, and prioritizing.
• Provide guidance within area of expertise to less senior staff and receive little direct supervision.
• Exhibit strong teamwork, communication, attention to details and problem solving skills.
• Raise requisitions for Purchase Orders
• Log project correspondence and follow-up responses
• Sharepoint/TIP/Insite focal point – edits department’s homepage on TIP and Insite; arrange for new metadata tags, folders, libraries etc.
• Coordinate input to weekly reports and monthly reports
• Organize departmental teambuilding activities, events and meetings
• Create IS requests for staff including network and applications access, hardware, relocation etc.
• Facilitate new starts. Provide start-up information and assistance for new personnel
• Departmental focal point for special travel and office service requests
• L2S focal point for the project
• JV Coordinator
• Works with management team and license partners to secure good license governance according to the JOA. Acts as company administrator for L2S. Represents company in EPIM forums regarding L2S matters. L2S superuser; coordinates company’s internal L2S network and provide internal L2S training.
Project experience from Oil and Gas Projects. In depth knowledge of project administration systems.
Minimum 10 years of experience from the Petroleum industry, and 5 years of experience within the project administration services area.
Software skills Ability to learn and make use of Project software (PIMS, Assai, Workmate, Synergi, Sharepoint, MS Office
If you want to apply for this role, please contact [email protected]