Start date: Immediate
Responsible for day-to day follow-up of key Subsea & Pipelines contracts(s) and/or purchase order(s) with respect to HSEQ, cost and schedule performance within the engineering, manufacturing, onshore fabrication, subsea construction and RFO disciplines.
• In accordance with delegated authority, manage, follow-up and coordinate the design and engineering work, material or equipment manufacturing, onshore prefabrication, subsea construction and RFO.
• Ensure Company technical, CPI vendor information and functional requirements are inherent within Contactor’s design
• Review design documentation and manufacturing, fabrication, and installation procedures etc.
• Advise manager or project manager and project teams on design, engineering, materials, manufacturing, fabrication, and installation issues, so that sound technical/commercial decisions are made.
• Assist with contingency, emergency and bridging procedures related to marine operations.
• Monitor subsea & pipelines construction contractors’ activities in respect to mobilization and operation of vessels and equipment to ensure Company HSEQ and contractual requirements are fulfilled.
• In accordance with established interface management procedures, ensure timely and technically sound interfacing with other relevant project groups and COPSAS technical responsible personnel (TAG) etc.
• Respond to interface and technical queries from Contractor
• Provide technical advice into evaluation and resolution of variation orders
• In accordance with delegated authority manage, follow-up and coordinate contractual, commercial and schedule matters.
• Coordinate as required or participate in project risk assessments, risk management activities and monthly risk register reviews and updates.
• Prepare (input to) as applicable project progress reports, management, and partner presentations etc.
• Participate in the developing controlling documents for projects such as management, HSEQ, contract and procurement strategies, HSEQ Plans, Project Execution Plans, Decision Support Packages, Risk Management Plans etc.
• Participate in reviewing and updating cost estimates and schedules for the various project phases.
• Participate in preparation of requests for quotation for subsea & pipeline contracts and purchase orders.
• Participate in bid evaluations and clarifications and in developing bid recommendations
Education: M.Sc. within subsea engineering & construction.
Less formal education may be compensated with documented relevant experience.
Experience: Minimum 10 years’ experience with subsea engineering, construction, and remote operations.
Qualifications: Well-developed verbal and written communication skills in English and Norwegian Language.
Strong commercial skills and business driver understanding to manage and direct the execution of engineering works and interfaces between contractors.
Good interpersonal, networking, and relationship-building skills, both internally to the project and with contractors.
Strong commitment to the implementation of Company’s health, safety, environmental and quality philosophies.
Experience and ability to work in multi-disciplined teams and interfacing with internal organizations and external Contractor organizations.
For more information, please contact [email protected]