Finance System Support Rep
Apply by: 22.03.2023
- The Finance System Support Rep should be committed and take responsibility for its own and the group’s work tasks.
- The Finance System Support Rep should be flexible to accommodate monthly SAP closing cycle and ad-hoc tasks.
- The Finance System Support Rep should be organized and available to handle multiple tasks during closing process.
- The Finance System Support Rep should demonstrate ability to consistently meet deadlines.
- Success for the Finance System Support Rep is dependent on knowledge sharing, good collaboration, and communication.
- Accurate/consistent data in SAP throughout the year.
- Timely, accurate and consistent run of the closing process.
- Secure roles and ALM are assigned correctly
Assigned roles, responsibilities, procedures and other:
- SAP master data creation and maintenance.
- SAP load of budget, forecast, late entries and FX.
- Support the month end closing and ensuring that closing jobs run in line with SAP closing schedules.
- Participate in SAP Functional Integration Testing (FIT) for SAP support packs and upgrades.
- Provide training and support in SAP related processes to finance personnel.
Regional Administrator for Cadency:
- Initial Point of Contact for reconciliation process and content queries.
- Follow up on any late reconciliations and provide status reporting.
- Maintain data and perform updates for unassigned accounts/new reconcilers/new approvers.
- Back-up for Global Administrator
- Participate in testing of upgrades.
- Support new user training in the requirements of both the reconciliation policy and the use of the Cadency reconciliation tool.
- Participate in the Cadency Business Consultant network.
- Handle SAP access requests.
- Perform contractor and employee access reviews.
- Perform review of restricted roles yearly.
- Super user for CRC, FCCS and Norplan
- Responsible for monthly updates of Norplan during closing
- Support new user training.
ALM Focal Point:
- Daily updates when change in positions with permanent delegation.
- Update temporary delegations not handled by RPA.
- ALM Reviews bi-annually and DOA reviews Quarterly.
- Perform Master Data clean-up and support validation of data objects.
- Support Subject Matter Experts within Finance
- Follow up on group e-mail inbox.
- Provide support and advise to EMENA.
- Support local business initiatives.
- Other ad-hoc tasks as required.
- Update Finance SharePoint
- Support various analytics initiatives, including Power BI
Required competency (education, knowledge/experience & skills):
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related business degree
- Experience from Finance or related functions
- Structured, flexible and accurate team player.
- Display initiative, plan and control own work within scheduled deadlines.
- Good knowledge of SAP, MS Office programs and analytics software’s
- System & analytical skills with a practical approach to problem solving.
- Strong English communication skills both written and verbally.
Preferred competency (education, knowledge/experience & skills):
- 3 years or more of direct finance-related experience
- Understanding of oil and gas business operations
- Knowledge of accounting rules and regulations for USGAAP, NGAAP and Tax
Preferred Leadership Competencies:
- Takes accountability.
- Makes decisions.
- Communicates Effectively
- Partners Collaboratively
If interested, please contact [email protected]