The Engineer is responsible for planning and design work related to the planned operations The COMPLETION engineer shall (but not limited to):
• provide the key planning for execution of drilling and completion/ intervention activities.
• work in teams with other disciplines, perform method selection, risk assessment, evaluate and recommend required equipment.
Senior Completion core competencies: Tubing Design (WELLCAT) , Upper and Lower completion Design Senior Drilling and completion competencies: Material technology, Downhole understanding, Logging, Pore pressure and wellbore stability, Well Integrity, Well incident and blowout preparedness, Well control equipment and systems, Fluids, Cementing, Wellbore cleanup Torque/drag/hydraulics (Wellplan) Risk management, Discovery Web, Time and cost estimation, *Surface well equipment and systems & *Subsea equipment and systems . Offshore traveling on request
Master or bachelor’s degree within relevant technical disciplines Valid Offshore Safety Course Valid IWCF
• Team builder where co-operation and teamwork is essential
• A structured approach with regard to planning, coordinating and executing activities
• Ability to handle multiple tasks
• Performance driven and commercial mind-set
• Good communication and analytical skills
• A lean mindset
• Ability to live by our safety and security expectations
If you want to apply for this role, please contact [email protected]