C&P Consultant – Projects
Duration: 12 months
Apply by: 01.07.2022
- Provide C&P support to Project Management and Work Package Managers
- Contract Management of SURF & SPS EPCI Contract, as well as other subsea, drilling and supporting contracts.
- Manage supplier relationship during delivery, completion and contract close out
- Ensure that all procurement activities are undertaken in accordance with Company policies, governance, procedures and Industry’s good practice & regulatory requirements. Report any situation, which does not comply with these rules.
- Specifically ensure the enforcement of defined procurement policies and of supplier relationship principles and associated guidelines and code of conduct.
- Prepare and implement strategies and plans for project procurements
- Contract drafting, negotiation and award.
- Manage the procurement process for EPC and EPCI main contracts, incl. procedures for tender evaluation.
- Ensure Contractor and Company act in accordance with Contract.
- Maintain a continuous dialogue with Project Management and work package managers and provide supply chain support.
- Contract Management incl. correspondence, notices, management of change, claims handling, guarantees, close-out.
- Provide ad hoc support to Procurement processes (updating of documents, Contract Management systems, filing and records management etc.
- Contract close out
- Commercial/Technical/Legal education/Masters degree
- Extensive experience from similar positions in field development projects
- Knowledge and practice from NTK & NSC contracts and Drilling contracts
- Fluent English
- Good knowledge of technical terms related to the petroleum industry
- Team player, able to collaborate with others for a common purpose
- Good communication skills
If you want to apply for this role, please contact: [email protected]