Commissioning System Responsible Engineer SAS
Apply by: 21.03.2023
Job ref: 18305
Commissioning Engineer responsible for overseeing coordination and execution of project commissioning program
- Commissioning of Safety & Automation Systems related to clients project through onshore and later offshore commissioning phase, including FPSO instrumentation systems such as Oil & Gas separation & handling, oily water handling, marine and utility processes.
- Experience with Honeywell SAS will be considered an advantage.
- Coordinate and support SAS Subsea as well as construction and commissioning interfaces across all disciplines, including engineering and EPCI contractor
- Execute commissioning activities in accordance with established procedures and plan, and in accordance with client and contractors’ requirements for Safe Execution of Work
- Report status and signing of commissioning activities are done in PIMS CMS. Necessary preparation of SWCR and commissioning queries will be done in PIMS
- MC/FAT may be necessary to be carried out and participate. HAZID, HAZOP and other HSEQ related review, as required
- Act in accordance with clients core values and HSE program and be representative for the SAS Commissioning discipline performance to ensure that commissioning activities are according to plan and executed actively in cooperation with project team.
- Commitment is expected to company HSE policy and principles. To act responsibly in accordance with company HSE, quality requirement, company ethical guidelines and code of conduct.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Relevant experience can compensate for formal education
- 10+ years
- Have experience working with oil and gas project as commissioning engineer, MC/construction, and engineering
- Being creative, open, and responsible, having extensive knowledge and competence with telecommunication discipline tasks
- Have a proactive mindset and workstyle and be able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
If interested, please contact: [email protected]